TrueLase™ Yb 20/400-3kW Optical Fiber
OFS developed the new Yb 20/400-3kW Double Clad Optical Fiber to meet the growing demand in industrial applications for higher power and cost-effective multi-kilowatt fiber lasers. The fiber has been tested to more than 3kW in a forward pumped fiber laser maintaining stable operation with no power degradation for hundreds of hours. Yb 20/400-3kW Double Clad Optical Fiber allows fiber laser manufacturers to build their own fiber lasers due to its compatibility with widely available fibers and components. The OFS high-volume manufacturing processes ensure lot-to-lot consistency and lower cost fiber to the customer. All TrueLase optical fibers utilize the latest TrueClad™ low index polymer coating specially engineered for reliability and performance in the most demanding of environments.
Some of the FEATURES
- Tested to more than 3kW in a forward pumped fiber laser
- Stable operation for hundreds of hours
- Enables easy & efficient integration for monolithic fiber lasers and amplifiers
- Excellent fiber consistency and uniformity using OFS proprietary RE vapor phase delivery process
- TrueClad™ low index coating for extensive durability in sensitive environment and operating conditions