InvisiLight® EZ-Hide Behind-the-Wall-Module
- A 40-meter spool of InvisiLight® 600 μm fiber terminated with SCA or LC connectors
- A base to mount the spool and cover that fits over the base to facilitate fiber pay-off
- Hook and loop adhesive square for mounting in gang box
Some of the FEATURES
- Enables virtually invisible surface mount fiber deployment inside living units and offices.
- Optimized for wall mount ONT applications
- InvisiLight 600 μm buffered optical fiber on a spool with factory terminated and tested connectors on both ends.
- 55% smaller than original InvisiLight 900 μm fiber for even less visible, faster, and easier installation.
- Spool mounts and spins in compact module to provide integrated slack management and enable a moving spool installation process.
- Up to 40 meters (132 ft) of fiber on spool supports nearly every installation need.
- EZ-Bend® 2.5 mm minimum bend radius to handle 50 corners with negligible bend loss.
- Module is mounted in the wall and the inside end connects to a wall mount ONT or SlimBox® Faceplate
- Fits inside common 18+ cubic inch single gang boxes (Compatible with: Carlon B120R, Pass & Seymour S118W, and other single gang boxes 18+ cu in.)
- RoHS-compliant; free from heavy metals and environmentally friendly